is open for individuals, schools, institutions, businesses and government. Submit your efforts: be it planting/maintaining/saving trees or ideas/projects that are eco friendly and geared towards sustainable solutions by clicking on “Apply”. Annually we will award prizes worth $900,000 (total) to the winners across all community projects. Please see guideline/criteria for details.
Submit your idea, effort or update to Project Envi
Submit >> Check your email >> Click on confirmation link
Trees reduce air conditioning needs by 30% | A mature tree removes 70 times more pollution than a newly planted tree | A single tree produces 260 pounds of oxygen per year| All above numbers are approximate | Typically the Forest Department provides free trees | Cheap trick to water a young tree – Watch the video | Protect the young tree – This concept can be applied – Watch the video | Trees properly placed around buildings can reduce air conditioning needs by 30% | A mature tree removes almost 70 times more pollution than a newly planted tree | A single tree produces approximately 260 pounds of oxygen per year. That means two mature trees can supply enough oxygen annually to support a family of four | One tree can absorb as much carbon in a year as a car produces while driving 26,000 miles | Over the course its life, a single tree can absorb one ton of carbon dioxide | For More info – http://www.savatree.com/
Rock Stars for Trees + Birds + Earth
We salute them for their efforts in helping trees, bees and the mother nature. If there are others or efforts who deserve to be on this wall, please use the form above or contact info below to send details.
St Michael School Hubli: One of the Tree Hub winner for 2017:
IEMS College: One of the Tree Hub winner for 2017:
All entries received by Sept 1 of each year will be evaluated on :
1. Number of trees planted and their growth
2. Number of picture/video posts to iINVENT portal about the growth and your efforts
3. Number of original posts and articles you posted that can be used as knowledge base by others to grow trees
4. Volunteering to help others or projects facilitating tree planting and growth
5. The impact of one’s efforts on the local, regional and state environment plus society.
6. The number of individuals from a specific area who collectively impact the environment positively.
7. The competition is open to individual, institutions, government, businesses and other groups looking to impact the environment positively.
8. The entries will be evaluated in their category as defined in point 7.
9. The maximum total prize worth that will be distributed per year will be $900,000 inclusive of all winners globally.
10. The prizes that will be offered are from https://iinvent.wpengine.com/shop/
11. Logistics, delivery and other relevant details may be considered and discussed with the winner to overcome constraints pertaining to delivery of the prize. Alternate suitable prize may also be granted if constraints cannot be over come.
12. For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact information on the website.
13. The decision on the winners will be final and is at the discretion of the NABROS panel based on the information provided.
14. The submission of any material does not guarantee prize or any form of payment. Eligible entries for the competition will be notified.
15. NABROS is not liable for any damages, legalities, costs incurred by the participant of this competition.