All participants agree to the following Terms/Conditions by participating in this effort.
All entries received by July 1 of each year will be evaluated on:
Number of plastic items reduced, reused, recycled
Number of knowledge base videos, pictures and details shared
Number of AIMS: Art, Ideas, Music, Study/Sport/Story created/shared to support the cause
Number of volunteering efforts
The impact of one’s efforts on the local, regional and state environment plus society.
1. Number of trees planted, saved and their growth
2. Number of picture/video posts to portal about the growth and your efforts
3. Number of original posts and articles you posted that can be used as knowledge base by others to grow trees
4. Volunteering to help others or projects facilitating tree planting and growth
5. The impact of one’s efforts on the local, regional and state environment plus society.
6. The number of individuals from a specific area who collectively impact the environment positively
Number of workshops, brainstorms, classes conducted
The knowledge base of posts created and shared
Number of projects started and completed
Number of events conducted or curated
1. The initiative is open to individual, institutions, government, businesses and other groups looking to impact the environment positively. Employees, affiliates and family of the institutions participating as a partner in this effort are NOT eligible for awards.
2. The entries will be evaluated in their category as defined in point 7.
3. The maximum total prize worth that will be distributed per year to all winners accordingly.
4. The prizes that will be offered are from partners.
5. Logistics, delivery and other relevant details may be considered and discussed with the winner to overcome constraints pertaining to delivery of the prize. Alternate suitable prize may also be granted if constraints cannot be over come.
6. For any questions please use the contact information on the website.
7. The decision on the winners will be final and is at the discretion of the panel and pertinent partners based on the information provided.
8. The submission of any material does not guarantee prize or any form of payment. Eligible entries for the competition will be notified.
9. We are not liable for any incidents, damages, legalities, costs incurred by the participant of this competition or efforts.
10. The participant is responsible for their own action, risks and information.
11. All Data shared as a part of this initiative is public and will be shared publicly for all pertinent purposes.
12. All minors are to be accompanied by guardian and parent if participating. Adults may participate at their discretion and choice.
13. Participation does not guarantee any reward, payment or service.
14. The rules and criteria may change anytime. The participants are responsible to check this section regularly.
The COMMUNITY CLICS projects have been launched to enable students, citizens, corporates, non residents and local governance of the region to grow together by working on sustainable ideas and projects.