is open to individuals, schools, institutions, businesses and communities. Submit your efforts: be it project, art,sculpture, music or any other form of creativity that encourages good ideas by clicking on “Submit creative”. Annually we may award prizes worth up to $900,000 (total) to the winners across all community projects. Please see guideline/criteria for details.
Submit Your Creative Link and details
You may submit a link to your original creative link to depict the idea/story/concept depicted in one or more of the videos below the form.
Submit >> Check your email >> Click on confirmation link
[contact-form-7 id=”9229″ title=”Creative”]
Contact Project Creative team:
The awards, rules, criteria and more. If you would like to procure or promote local art please email hello ( at ) nabros ( d ot ) com so we may connect you to the artist.
Watch the video and submit links(urls) of your original art/project that may be a painting, sketch, music, sculpture or any other expression of creativity which depict one or more of the concepts in the videos.
If your creative/project is selected/short listed for an award or to commission a specific need then you will be notified of such intent.
After receiving such intended notification you will receive a call to discuss next steps within 5 business days of such notification.
Note: There are NO commissions or payments for the submission by the artist. All art is owned by the artist who submitted. We do not own or claim any IP for the submissions.
All entries received by Sept 1 of each year will be evaluated on :
1. The impact of the art for ideas and community objectives
2. Number of posts to iINVENT portal about the positive impacts of your efforts
3. Number of original posts and articles you posted that can be used as knowledge base by others to become creative
4. Volunteering to help others or projects facilitating creative growth
5. The impact of one’s efforts on the local, regional and state community
6. The number of individuals from a specific area who collectively impact the social cause positively.
7. The competition is open to individual, institutions, government, businesses and other groups looking to impact positively.
8. The entries will be evaluated in their category as defined in point 7.
9. The maximum total prize worth that may be distributed per year will be a maximum of $900,000 inclusive of all winners globally across all community projects. The awards and the total amount distributed are dependent on the winning entries and at the discretion of NABROS panel.
10. The prizes that will be offered are from https://iinvent.wpengine.com/shop/
11. Logistics, delivery and other relevant details may be considered and discussed with the winner to overcome constraints pertaining to delivery of the prize. Alternate suitable prize may also be granted if constraints cannot be over come.
12. For any questions please email email@example.com or use the contact information on the website.
13. The decision on the winners will be final and is at the discretion of the NABROS panel based on the information provided.
14. The submission of any material does not guarantee prize or any form of payment. Eligible entries for the competition will be notified.
15. NABROS is not liable for any damages, legalities, costs incurred by the participant of this competition.