World Environment Day Art Competition
Inviting students, teachers, schools, citizens and leadership to: Share your art by June 5th 2022 for a chance to win awards, scholarships and grants worth up to Rs. 3.5 Lakhs / $4800 .
1.Where do I need to go to join/participate in the Art competition for the World environment day?
On your browser mobile/computer please type http://i-invent.org/art
or go to your institution's CLICS page and scroll to "COMPETITIONS" .
2.Can I change the language to my preference ?
Yes - Select Language by going to footer and selecting the flag/language
3.What is the start and end date of submission of my art to the competition?
Started on May 26th and ends on June 5th 2022.
4.When will the prizes be announced ?
Based on the number of entires/participation as early as 2 days or up-to 1-2 weeks after June 5th.
5.Where will the winners/prizes be announced ?
6.Where can I find the guidelines/rules of the competition?
7.Where can I get details about the prizes?
8.What is the maximum file size to submit by art?
10mb per photo.You can upload max. 3 photo/photos.
9.How many art submission/entries can I submit?
As many as you wish. But the email will have to be different per submission.
10.Once I submit my Art how long will it take to get approved on the site?
The submission/entry will be activated within 1 day provided it meets the criteria.
11.How can I share my Art?
Please go to https://i-invent.org/art
>> Go to Your Art that you have submitted >> Scroll down to see the option to share to different social media channels.
Rules & Prizes
1. The initiative is open to individual, institutions, government, businesses and other groups looking to impact the environment positively. Employees, affiliates and family of the institutions participating as a partner in this effort are NOT eligible for awards.
2. The entries will be evaluated for original creativity, votes and the message/description.
3. The maximum total prize/grants/scholarships worth will be distributed to all winners accordingly. List of Prizes
4. The prizes offered are from partners. Participation certificates will be given to all qualified entries.
5. Logistics, delivery and other relevant details may be considered and discussed with the winner to overcome constraints pertaining to delivery of the prize. Alternate suitable prize may also be granted if constraints cannot be over come.
6. For any questions please use the contact information on the website.
7. The decision on the winners will be final and is at the discretion of the panel and pertinent partners based on the information provided.
8. The submission of any material does not guarantee prize or any form of payment. Eligible entries for the competition will be notified.
9. We are not liable for any incidents, damages, legalities, costs incurred by the participant of this competition or efforts.
10. The participant is responsible for their own action, risks and information.
11. All Data shared as a part of this initiative is public and will be shared publicly for all pertinent purposes.
12. All minors are to be accompanied by guardian and parent if participating. Adults may participate at their discretion and choice.
13. Participation does not guarantee any reward, payment or service.
14. The rules and criteria may change anytime. The participants are responsible to check this section regularly.
15. Decision of the Panel is final
16. All participants agree to the following Terms/Conditions by participating in this effort.