Founder: Ven. Dr. Hunupolagama Vajira Sri Nayake Thero School: WP/J Indrasiri Vidyalaya Principal: Ms. Nilmini Dissanayake Coordinator: Ms. Kanthi Perera Details: Number of children 60 (referred by the Department of Probation and Child Care Services and the Judiciary) | School functions from grade 01 to Grade 11.
Your contribution to this grant / scholarship for this project will support:
>> Eligible AIMS : art, ideas, music, studies of Vajira Home’s children and their efforts:
>> To win grants and support for their individual start up
>> Alumni and community members in need of opportunities
>> Education, research and development
>> 3C project priorities : CLEAN : Air -Water-Earth | CREATIVE : Education-Career-Economy | COMMUNITY : In need-Health -Safety-Culture
Start a grant for your idea | project | dedication
The grants for eligible AIMS (artists, innovators, individuals, institutes, ideas, musicians, students and start up’s) have been designed to enable healthy and sustainable growth in one’s pursuit at home, work and community.
All age groups are welcome.
The percentage distribution has been outlined in the section below. Receive the grant/award periodically as stated in the project details. Typically per month or quarter or year.
The grants will be deposited in local currency or USD to the applicant/guardians account.
The in-kind grants will be mailed/sent to the intended recipient address noted.
The AIMS (Artists, Inventors, Musicians/Media, Story tellers) agrees to support other community projects and transaction costs with 15% of what is donated to them via the platform/initiative.
Who may apply?
iINVENT grants are for eligible AIMS: artists+ academics, initiatives+innovators, individuals, institutes, ideas, musicians+more, students and startups
Who may donate?
Any individual or institute/organization who is legally eligible to make payments in that region.
Applicants and donors may apply/participate through out the year | All grants available for distribution within the fiscal year will be distributed in the upcoming four quarters starting April 1 of that fiscal year.
Which AIMS, ideas, projects or initiatives are eligible?
Any idea to enable sustainable growth in one’s : pursuit, community and environment is eligible.
Students seeking grants for learning and teachers wanting support for education research or schooling may apply to the grants.
Artists, professionals and musicians who need support to start up your creative project, support others who want to learn the art form, share your creative for community and environment growth.
Institutes who support children/individuals in need are eligible.
One grant application per applicant per request per quarter is allowed .
Donate via online payment method provided on the i INVENT platform. In kind donations may be mailed to the address noted on the particular grant.
Rules, Terms and Conditions:
By participating all applicants, donors and participants agree to the Terms/Conditions (click to view details) and the rules noted below:
1. No fees will be charged by iINVENT to any applicant. One application per quarter by the applicant
2. Grant winners to update picture/video posts to portal about their efforts regularly
3. The iINVENT grants are open to students, individuals, institutions, start up’s and other groups pursuing ideas for individual, community or environment growth.
4. Employees, affiliates and family of iINVENT team and the participating CLICS member/donors in this effort are NOT eligible for grants unless the grant has been created for such a need/individual.
5. Logistics, delivery and other relevant details may be considered and discussed with the winner to overcome any constraints pertaining to delivery of the grant.
6. The decision on the grant winners will be final and is at the discretion of the selected panel.
7. The submission of any material does not guarantee grant or any form of payment. Participation does not guarantee any reward, payment or service.
8. iINVENT , its affiliates and partners is not liable for any incidents, damages, legalities or costs incurred by the participants of this project.
9. The participant is responsible for their own action, risks and information.
10. All data shared on the platform as a part of this initiative is public and may be shared for all pertinent purposes.
11. The rules and criteria may change periodically. The participants are responsible to check this section regularly.
12.The applicant may loose partial or all future grants if any discrepancies in the application, intended usage of the grant/resources is found.
13. Taxes, third party payment gateways and specific service provider fees may be applicable for a transaction/service provision. For e.g. when a payment is made by credit card, the payment gateway charges a small percentage of fee and taxes. This fee is not associated with iINVENT.
14. The grant will be distributed to the winners per the allocations defined in the grant.
15. One individual/entry may be eligible for multiple awards.
16. All TIPS/DONATIONS/CONTRIBUTIONS are aligned per the project that generates them.
16. One may donate to support multiple projects.
17. The winners will be notified on the project url plus by any other available communication means.
18. Any unclaimed grants and awards will be realigned to future/other projects.
19. Any applicant who fails to meet/adhere to the guidelines, terms and conditions may be barred from current and future participation.
20. All are welcome to participate to bring the AIMS that help one, others and environment grow.
PRIZE PURSE DISTRIBUTION
All grants that are donated and raised for a particular project competition will be distributed in the following percentages:
of Total Prize Purse
Each month’s winner(s) announced 30 days after the end of the month. The winner will be notified via the registered email.
contributions are eligible for e-book and select concert tickets raffle each month.
contributions are eligible for t-shirts, books and brainstorm concert ticket raffles each month.
contributions are eligible for personal innovation center raffles and all the other monthly raffles as noted in the prior contributions.
The iI Crowd-Funding Projects are designed to enable citizens, private sector and public sector to work on ideas that help individual, community and environment growth.
You may contribute monetarily to support the project. In addition, you may always share your AIMS (Art, Ideas, Music and Stories) to help the community efforts.
Citizens, Private sector and public sector are invited to support the community for a chance to win in kind awards. All decisions by iI panel are final. Employees and team members associated with this project not eligible for prizes.