What is included:
Welcome to EDU iINVENT Center for Learning, Innovation, Creativity, Startup (CLICS).
EDU iiCLICS License includes:
- One year license for one entity and maximum of 200 student licenses.
- Training, orientation and set up.
- Set up per client policies and protocols.
- iI CLICS set up within 16 to 40 hours maximum.
- We will train and knowledge transfer to the designated client curator.
- One designated curator from i INVENT.
- Qualify to apply for grants.
- Certification for the corresponding efforts in building your portfolio
- Individual Portal
- Speak at private Events plus public events
- Expert’s Network
- Publish your Books: Additional service fees may apply
- Build your ideas.
- BRAIN STORM CONCERTS : to align the thought process of students, teachers and community to innovation in every aspect of learning. Online concerts to wake up the inventor within each one. Curated and conducted per edu policies and protocols. Plus you may join our global online concerts for free.
- Customized EDU iiCLICS portal for learning, innovation, creativity and startup: We are all guilty of trashing good ideas as an after thought. So how to build on one’s world changing ideas? Access your designated private online portal from any internet connected device in order to record, collaborate and build on your ideas. Plus access to public and private knowledge base and other innovative articles.
- COMMUNITY : There is a difference between networking and building a relationship. Community is made up of individuals who have come together based on an idea. Build your own community of inventors plus connect with the global community of like minded professionals, students and home makers.
- CONSULTING : Please contact us to find out how we can help with the following that fall out of standard licensing offering: SPACE DESIGN | INNOVATION CONSULTING | ONSITE BRAIN STORM CONCERTS | TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING | STRATEGY CONSULTING
- Participate in the Online/Live Concerts + Build your own portfolio + Read, write and publish articles and books + Network with other inventors + Apply for grants + Inventor certification on meeting milestones.
- Access to member only knowledge-base + concerts + books.
- Certification on completions
- Cancel anytime. Account, access and eligibility will be disabled on cancellation. Refund policy: Prorated monthly charge plus administrative, set up fees will be applied.